RansidPansiesRansidPansies

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 11 art Reviews

My Converses My Converses

It's a very nice picture. I think you should consider adding some more shading to the top shoe's toe. It is just white while the other shoe's toe is shaded. So if you would just do that I'll go back to by business of not being OCD

CornersColoredOrange responds:

well you see, the bottom one isn't supposed to be shaded. it actually just had slightly darker scuff marks. so yeah. thanks for the review. Also, you don't have OCD.

Fishy Fishy

An amazing piece! The color of the heart takes away from the color of the water, if you did the heart in red and the fish maybe blue. You could even try to do a blue tang maybe?

Jungle of Artos Jungle of Artos

I like the technique you're going for but I find it hard to make out what the picture is without studying it. I'm not sure if you're going for a more artistic feel or what. You could try using bigger highlights in a wider region.

dogmuth-behedog responds:

Thanks, i will try it.

Lush Lush

Day of the dead-meets-Hawaiin princess. Very unique and well put together.

Ragyo Ragyo

I love the style you did, I think you should add a little more color to go with the slight rainbow in her hair. Overall fabulous it made my day.

queen queen

The anatomy isn't what you would call perfect, but very good job.

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

10/10 I love it!!! Ahhhhh:))

Knight Artorias Knight Artorias

This piece is beautifully put together, real close it's kinda messy I guess you could say but it's a really awesome piece! :)

Aymeric and Silvertooth Aymeric and Silvertooth

I think you should definitely consider making a background to add to the piece. Overall its a nice picture.

DarkAngel45000 responds:

True, but I have no idea how to draw backgrounds :/ But I'll try next time, thanks for the advice!

Star as a Gamer! Star as a Gamer!

This is an awesome piece and made me happy looking at it, but I think the character's right arm is a little wack. Now I'm not a great critic especially not an art critic, but thank you for making my day with your art piece.

ClockMushroom responds:

Now, that comment made me happy reading it! Thank you for your critique, it is definitely justified as the hands/arms are in fact too cartoonish. Gonna try harder next time. You made my monday! Cheers!